Things to check before playing videos with Roku
- Make sure to download the KOCOWA channel on your Roku device
- Please sign in to your subscribed account
How to download the KOCOWA channel on your Roku device
- Open the link https://my.roku.com/add/kocowa
- Log in to your Roku account that your Roku device holds
- Read the Warning message and click 'OK'
- Make sure it is the KOCOWA Roku app and click 'Yes, add channel'
- Start your Roku device and go to 'Settings → System → System update → Check now' to install the app right away
- Open the app in the Roku Home
- Click 'Log in' to sign up to your subscribed KOCOWA account – this is your email address you signed up to KOCOWA
If you cannot find KOCOWA Roku app in the 'Home,' you probably have logged in to a Roku account that your Roku device does not belong. In order to check the email address that your Roku device holds, go to 'Settings → System → About' and check the 'Roku account' section.
Closed Captioning or Subtitles
If our Roku channel does not display subtitles for the first time, please follow the following directions:
- Start your Roku devices
- Go to 'Settings → System → Accessibility → Caption mode'
- Select 'On always'
Or you can also change the setting while watching a video:
- Play any video at KOCOWA channel
- Press the '*' button on your Roku remote controller
- Press either the right or left button on your Roku remote controller until you see 'On always'
- Press 'OK' on your Roku remote controller
If you have an issue showing subtitles, please follow the troubleshoot in the link:
If you still have any questions, Contact us.