1. Information We Collect
a. We collect all information you provide to us, which includes, without limitation, your name, email address, home address, date of birth, gender, telephone number, and your preferences. If you buy the Service, we will also collect your credit card information, which includes the billing address associated with your credit card.
b. In addition, we collect usage information through various technologies. For instance, usage information includes information about your internet browser, computer operating system, the web and app pages you viewed, your IP address or other unique identifiers of the computer, mobile device or other devices that you use in connection with the Service or the Website.
c. We do not knowingly collect information about individuals under the age of 18, or under the age of majority in the domicile of such individuals. We will delete such information after we are notified that such user is under the age of 18, or if we become actually aware of such fact by other means.
2. How We Collect Information
a. We collect information from or about you in various ways. For instance, and without limitation, we collect information from you, when you sign up for the Service on the Website.
b. We also collect information from or about you from any interactions with us, the Website or the Service, such as, without limitation, when you:
– submit an inquiry to us;
– take part in any online survey made available by us;
– communicate with us for any matter by, without limitation, email, regular mail, facsimile or telephone;
– use the Service via SNS (e.g., Facebook);
– access the Website or the Service through a third party website; and
– use Service features such as search functions.
c. We use technologies such as cookies to collect your usage information. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk. Cookies may be used for many purposes. For instance, cookies may be used to remember you and your preferences on the Website, track your activities in connection with your use of the Service and the Website, and maintain a history of using the Service for you.
d. In addition to the cookies, we use technology such as web beacons, third party advertising servers, Google Analytics, Mobile Device, Embedded Scripts, and others to collect the usage information.
3. How We Use Information
a. We use information from or about you, as reasonably necessary in our sole discretion to deliver and improve the Service and the Website.
b. In addition, we may use information from or about you in, without limitation, the following:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information in order for us to create your user account, we will use that information to verify your user account as necessary after such account is created and communicate with you.
- To send promotional materials to you
- To select and announce the event winners
- To customize the advertisements delivered to you
- To process payments for the Service
- To conduct surveys or to do researches
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
c. All information we collect from or about you may be combined with additional information from our vendors and affiliates to improve the Service and the Website.
4. How We Share Information
a. We may share information from or about you with third parties, including our business partners or affiliates in order to provide the Service to you and their services to us. Such third parties, business partners or affiliates may include, without limitation, social networking service providers, advertisers, advertising and related service providers, IT service providers, and marketing service providers. However, you may opt out from receiving targeted advertisements from advertisers by clicking the opt-out links below.
b. We may share your information with our affiliates for business and for operational purposes.
c. We may disclose information from or about you when required by law to do so.
d. Information that we collect from or about you may be transferred to, and stored in the United States of America by us. The third parties, business partners or affiliates described above may be located in the United States of America or abroad, and they may store your information in the United States or abroad. This means your information may be processed globally. By using the Service and the Website, you consent to the international transfer, storing and processing of your information, if any.
a. We employ reasonable technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps to protect information from or about you. Data transferred and accessible over the internet, however, cannot be 100% secure regardless of the security measures employed. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
b. You may access some of the information that we collect from or about you by accessing the [my account page] on our Website. You may verify the accuracy of your information and update as necessary through your account settings at the [my account page] on our Website.
7. Governing Law
b. Any and all disputes arising hereunder or related hereto shall be resolved exclusively in the State and Federal Courts located in Los Angeles, California, and the parties hereto consent to the exclusive personal and subject matter jurisdiction of such courts.
If you still have any questions, Contact us.