We are sorry about the inconvenience you experienced using our service. Our Roku channel is still in the beta phase, and it can be unstable depending on various circumstances.
We're aware of the issue, and trying to fix it as soon as possible. In the meantime, please try to perform the workaround in the following. This might fix the issue temporarily.
- Play a video you would like to watch
- Press '>' (right arrow) button after video start. This will open controller and move play position few seconds forward
- Press '<' (left arrow) button to move back to original play position(optional)
- Press 'OK' button to resume play
- Press the '*' button on the Roku remote controller
- Scroll up and click 'Accessibility'
- Scroll up to 'Captioning track'
- Press '>' (right arrow), change the option to 'English' and wait for about 5 seconds
- Make sure to wait until you see a scene where there are subtitles to it. If it is a scene where no one talks, no subtitles will appear.
- If the parts 8 and 9 do not work, press '>' (right arrow) once again on the 'Captioning track' to change the option to 'English(2)'
- Once subtitles appear, press the '*' button on the Roku remote controller to closed the menu
I'm sorry about the issue once again.
If you still have any questions, Contact us.