You lost or forgot your password to sign in? Don’t worry. Here is a way to reset your password using the email address you signed up KOCOWA with.
- Go to the KOCOWA website and click ‘SIGN IN‘ on the top right of the website.
- In the ‘SIGN IN’ page, click ‘Forgot password’
- Type in your KOCOWA ID — in this case, it will be your email address — and click the ‘Reset Password’ button
- If you typed in your registered KOCOWA ID, you should have received an email ‘KOCOWA Password Reset’ from us. If you didn’t, you’ve probably typed in a wrong or unregistered email or it might be in your spam folder. Once you find the email, click ‘Reset Password’.
- Type in a new password you want to use and confirm it once again. Once you decided your new password, click ‘Set New Password’.
- Done!! Now, try to sign in. Your new password should work!
Try not to lose it this time! :)
Changing the password in the website after signing
There is also a way to change your password when you are signed in.
- Once you are singed in to the KOCOWA website, move your mouse cursor to the arrow next to your name and click ‘Your Account’
- Click ‘Change Password’
- Fill in the blank text boxes and click ‘Change Password’ — Your new password must contain both alphabets and at least 1 number
There you go! You’ve got a new password!
If you still have any questions, Contact us.