Things to check before downloading and playing videos with LG Smart TV
- Make sure to download the KOCOWA app on your LG Smart TV
- Please sign in to your subscribed account
How to download the KOCOWA channel on your LG Smart TV
- Press the Home button on your LG Smart TV remote control
- Select the APPS category
- Search "KOCOWA"
- Select the KOCOWA app from the searched list
- Press the Install button
- Once the app is fully installed, you will be able to launch the app
Sign in with Other Service Providers (SSO Accounts)
The KOCOWA app don't have a sign-in feature with other service providers yet, but there is a temporary workaround for this issue.
- Try to reset the password of your KOCOWA account. You can follow the link to reset the password in the sign-in page: https://help.kocowa.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002560913-I-lost-password-
- Once you acquire a new password, try to sign in with your email address and the new password on the LG Smart TV app
Once again, please accept my sincere apology for our LG Smart TV app. Our development team is currently working on improving the app.
If you still have any questions, Contact us.