Things to check before downloading and playing videos with Google TV
- Make sure to download the KOCOWA channel on your Google TV
- Please sign in to your subscribed account
How to download the KOCOWA channel on your Roku device
Channel Store on your Google Device
- Go to Home on your Google TV device
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Search for 'KOCOWA'
- Click 'KOCOWA TV'
- Click the 'Install" button to download
Sign in with Other Account
Our Roku channel don't have a sign-in feature with other account yet, but there is a temporary workaround for this issue.
- Try to reset the password of your KOCOWA account. You can follow the link to reset the password in the sign-in page: https://help.kocowa.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002560913-I-lost-password-
- Once you acquire a new password, try to sign in with your email address and the new password on the Roku channel
Once again, please accept my sincere apology for our Google channel. We will make sure to get the feature implemented as soon as possible.
If you still have any questions, Contact us.