KOCOWA ROKU OPEN BETA TEST
It's finally here!
We are putting all our efforts into releasing an error-free, stable Roku app, but it would be impossible to make a perfect app without our users' feedback. Thus, we came up with an idea to launch our Roku app in development as a beta version to our subscribers first, to hear what you think about the new app. We take your feedback extremely seriously, and will carefully listen to everything you have to say. Once this project is over, we'll analyze all the bug reports and you awesome ideas to gradually improve it. We will try our best to continually implement better features and make adjustments to the Roku App going forward. We'll see how it goes!
KOCOWA Roku App Installation
Please follow the directions below to install KOCOWA Roku App:
- Open the link https://my.roku.com/add/kocowa
- Log in to your Roku account that your Roku device holds
- Read the Warning message and click 'OK'
- Make sure it is the KOCOWA Roku app and click 'Yes, add channel'
- Start your Roku device and go to 'Settings → System → System update → Check now' to install the app right away
- Open the app in the Roku Home
- Click 'Log in' to sign up to your subscribed KOCOWA account – this is your email address you signed up to KOCOWA
If you cannot find KOCOWA Roku app in the 'Home,' you probably have logged in to a Roku account that your Roku device does not belong. In order to check the email address that your Roku device holds, go to 'Settings → System → About' and check the 'Roku account' section.
Closed Captioning or Subtitles
If our Roku channel does not display subtitles, please follow the following directions:
- Start your Roku devices
- Go to 'Settings → System → Accessibility → Caption mode'
- Select 'On always'
Or you can also change the setting while watching a video:
- Play any video at KOCOWA channel
- Press the '*' button on your Roku remote controller
- Press either the right or left button on your Roku remote controller until you see 'On always'
- Press 'OK' on your Roku remote controller
This is not the official version. You might find bugs, errors, inconvenient factors, and potential improvements while using this app. If you come across any problems using it, please let us know at the project email(firstname.lastname@example.org). We'll pay attention to the email, and be open to any suggestion you bring up.
Don't hesitate to communicate with us. This is a great chance to apply your opinions into your KOCOWA Roku app, and we'll use them to keep our system error-free. It would be very helpful if you could follow this simple format to communicate with us:
- What is the issue?
- How did you find this issue?
- How often do you see this issue?
- Any detail to share?
- What is your KOCOWA ID?
We sincerely appreciate for your help!
If you still have any questions, Contact us.