With Chrome & Firefox & Safari (Most compatible with Chrome)
- Play your favorite drama/show on KOCOWA
- Click -> 'Advanced captions settings'
- Click 'Set custom caption'
- In this menu, you can change size, font color, font family, font style, font capacity, background color, and background capacity of subtitles you will see when your video is being played. You may also find the preview of subtitles you will see below the menu. Once you are finished, click 'Apply.'
With MS Edge
- Type 'closed captioning settings' in the Windows Search Bar, and click the 'Closed captioning settings' option
- In this menu, make any change based on your preference. You may also check the preview of subtitles you will see above the menu.
- If you are done customizing the appearance, you may close the window.
- Restart MS Edge to apply the adjustment
With iOS device
- Go to 'Settings' -> 'General' -> 'Accessibility' -> 'Subtitles & Captioning' -> 'Style'
- You can choose your style or make your own
If you still have any questions, Contact us.