You can add and remove credit cards and even set one of your credit cards as a default for the next billing cycle.
Adding a credit card
- Sign in to your account using a web browser, such as Chrome and Firefox.
- Go to ‘Your Account’ using the menu right next to your name
- Go to ‘Payment’
- Click on ‘+Credit Card’
- Fill in the information given and click ‘Register’
Removing a credit card
- On the same ‘Payment’ page, move the mouse pointer on the top of the credit card you want to remove
- Once the ‘Remove’ button is highlighted, click the button
- Once a message prompts, make sure you selected the credit card you want to remove and click ‘Remove’
Setting a new credit card as default(Note: You won’t be able to do this if you only have 1 credit card registered)
- On the same ‘Payment’ page, choose a credit card to set as default and click ‘Set as default’
- Once it is done, you will be charged on the default credit card for the next billing cycle
If you still have any questions, Contact us.