- To create your account, please visit KOCOWA Sign up page.
– You must be 18 years or older to create an account.
– You can sign up with Facebook account or with your email address.
- To update account information, you will need to sign in on KOCOWA website. After signing in, hover over your name on the top right-hand corner and click on ‘Your account’- You can update personal details in ‘Your account’.
– You can manage your membership, devices, purchase control in ‘Your account’
– You can register up to 4 devices (Smart phones & Tablets) with KOCOWA Basic membership. When you install KOCOWA app on your devices, your devices will be registered automatically. You can check all your registered devices and manage them on KOCOWA website. With KOCOWA Premium membership, you can register up to 8 devices.
- Purchase control
– You can set restriction on purchases. If you select Yes for ‘Ask for purchase pin code’ option and set your purchase pin code on KOCOWA web site, KOCOWA will ask for your pin code every time you make purchases. Through this, you can set parental controls.
- Login Issue
– If you have any login issues, please check your password and email address. If you forgot your login information, visit our Forgot Login page and enter the desired info to recover your login info.
– If you forgot your email address registered in KOCOWA, please contact us through Help Center.. If you cannot login after resetting your password, please contact us through Help Center.
- You forgot KOCOWA password
– You can use our Forgot Password tool to reset your KOCOWA password. A password reset email will be sent to the email address registered to your KOCOWA account.
July 10, 2017 02. Manage Account & Billing