You can add and remove credit cards and even set one of your credit cards as a default for the next billing cycle.
- Adding a credit card
- Sign in to your account using a web browser, such as Chrome and Firefox.
- Go to ‘Your Account’ using the menu right next to your name
- Go to ‘Payment’
- Click on ‘+Credit Card’
- Fill in the information given and click ‘Register’
- Removing a credit card
- On the same ‘Payment’ page, move the mouse pointer on the top of the credit card you want to remove
- Once the ‘Remove’ button is highlighted, click the button
- Once a message prompts, make sure you selected the credit card you want to remove and click ‘Remove’
- Setting a credit card as default(Note: You won’t be able to do this if you only have 1 credit card registered)
- On the same ‘Payment’ page, choose a credit card to set as default and click ‘Set as default’
- Once it is done, you will be charged on the default credit card for the next billing cycle
If you still have questions, Contact us.
December 13, 2017 02. Manage Account & Billing